Been asked this question a million times and now I have an answer of sorts.
If by WIF, you mean WS-Federation, then mosey on over to:
Apache CXF Fediz: An Open-Source Web Security Framework
- WS-Federation 1.0/1.1/1.2
- SAML 1.1/2.0 Tokens
- Custom token support
- Publish WS-Federation Metadata document
- Role information encoded as AttributeStatement in SAML 1.1/2.0 tokens
- Claims information provided by FederationPrincipal interface
There is no direct Java replacement library for WIF.
Came across auth10-java.
- This library speaks the WS-Federation protocol and SAML 1.1 and 2.0 tokens. It interops fine with Microsoft-related products like ADFS, Windows Azure Active Directory and Windows Identity Foundation.